Function: digital technology is adopted to digitize all dispensing parameters, so as to facilitate manufacturers to observe parameter change curve, adjust dispensing control field and strengthen dispensing effect. The parameters set by the high-precision dispensing controller directly affect the operation of the piezoelectric injection valve. The dispensing valve speed, the desorption ratio, the air pressure input and so on are all dispensing controllers, so as to ensure the stable operation of the dispensing valve.
Features of high precision dispensing controller
1. There is air pressure circuit, with the effect of suction back, and the input air pressure can be controlled.
2. Digital control of dispensing valve to achieve high precision dispensing requirements.
3. Strong stability, the parameter value can be two decimal places.
4. Support the use of manual / automatic dispensing platform, to meet the current market dispensing requirements of various types.
5. It supports remote control. If the technicians don't arrive at the factory, the manufacturer can also debug.
6. Parameters can be set to preset values for easy switching.
Parameters of high precision dispensing controller
Input air pressure: 0.1 ~ 0.8MPa
Output air pressure: 0.5 ~ 0.6MPa
Minimum opening time: 10ms
Minimum glue drop: 0.005ml
Dispensing delay time: 10 ~ 99.99ms
Input voltage: 24V 50 ~ 60Hz
Suction effect: 0.1 ~ 0.6MPa
Desorption rate: 1 ~ 100%