Hot melt glue screw valve is a kind of glue dispensing valve that can be heated. In view of the high-precision dispensing demand that ordinary dispensing valve can not complete, this hot-melt glue screw valve can solve the requirements of glue heating and high-precision dispensing, and truly realize the micro dispensing function. Some solid glue can use hot-melt glue screw valve, while some glue needs heating, it can also be used! Similar to red glue, solder paste, etc.
Characteristics of hot melt screw valve
1. The temperature can be controlled in the range of 0 ~ 200 ° and the suitable temperature can be constant.
2. Dispensing rate: can be controlled at 60 times per minute.
3. The glue output is controlled by precision motor and can be controlled at 0.2ul.
4. Dispensing width: minimum line width 0.19mm, minimum dispensing diameter 0.2mm
5. Repeat rate of glue output: 98%
6. All rubber valve body material is tungsten steel.
7. The glue output is stable.
Mechanical structure parameters
Motor speed: 0 ~ 300rpm (adjustable)
Motor power: 11W
Screw material: tungsten steel
Pump body material: aluminum alloy / stainless steel
Feed connection: Ruhr
Glue outlet: Custom needle or standard needle
Heating module: 0 ~ 200 degrees
Pressure body: 2bar
The minimum glue content: 160mg / S / td > 0
Applicable fluid: 3000 ~ 1300000cps