ZZ-11 handheld high-flow dispensing valve is characterized by high flow rate, which can effectively solve the problem of glue discharge, stabilize and enhance the glue flow. Using high-viscosity glue, the glue flow can still be guaranteed. High-viscosity refers to the type of glue with poor fluidity, which has a viscosity of more than 5000CPS. Low-viscosity dispensing valve is not suitable for using glue type.
Spot Valve Parameters
Operating Viscosity: 1~10,000 CPS
Vomiting volume: 0.1g
Operating pressure: 4-7kg/cm3
Feed pressure: <10kg
Operating frequency: <600min
Feed spout size: 1/4"npt(f) (gel feed)
Rubber outlet bore: 2mm
Spot Valve: Top Pin Spot Valve (no suction function)
Shape size: (D) 21 x (H) 150 (mm)
Rubber storage: stainless steel pressure bucket
Installation Screw: Handheld
Advantages and features
1. The structure is very simple and can be used simply by connecting the barrel and the air pressure.
2. It belongs to the type of small flow and the control quantity of glue discharge is stable, which can be adjusted by the degree of hand pressure.
3. The glue dispensing industry that meets the requirements of low precision, especially products of plane type.
4. Aluminum alloy and stainless steel are used for good corrosion resistance.
5. The dispensing valve has a fine-tuning adjustment device. At the glue inlet, the glue flow rate can be adjusted by the disc amplitude.
Glue can be used
Paint, alcohol, crystal gel, water-soluble gel, white gel, white latex, silicone.